Saturday, December 04, 2004

The jumbled up mess

I don't know. It's like, I have so much to write about. When I'm on the bus, I'd draft entries in my head, preparing to come home and blog about it. But once I got home, I switch on the computer and slack. Usually chatting on MSN/ replying emails /checking out FORT and what not. I think I'd be better off buying one of those Felicity type tape recorders. It will be tres cool!

Okay, some happenings.

1) Exams are over! However, I think there is something wrong with me. I keep thinking that I had forgotten to sit for one of my papers. I try counting, and yes, I DID sit for 5 papers, but somehow I keep having the 'maybe I forgot to go for an exam' kind of feeling. I can't even try to describe to you how stupid and confused I feel. MAYBE, just maybe, I actually took 6 modules this semester, but mistakenly thought I had 5. Oh what the hell. I don't even make sense.

2) Zouk on Wednesday. Don't get me wrong. I like Zouk. Best club in Singapore/Asia/the world, yup I agree. But it's so freaking packed on Wednesdays!!! What, are all people like me? Me, who will only club when it's free? Hahaha. Was at Zouk on Wednesday Cher and Xiufen. Actually wanted to join the biz gang, but can't find them. Saw Val and Jiaying though. And Yanting. I SERIOUSLY think that they should switch Phuture and Mambo. Come on!!! Phuture is so damn packed! Can the powers that be move it to somewhere were we can actually enter? I went to the washroom for about 5 minutes and I took 15 minutes to reenter Phuture, and it's so packed we were back to back kind of squashed. Now, this may sound REALLY shallow, but I didn't really mind (that much) because 1)There is a really cute guy behind me 2) He is nicely built. But still!!! More space please!

3) Vomit on my feet. ACK!!!! ... And that is why sometimes I hate clubbing. People vomitting. On my feet. When I'm wearing my new cute T sandals. I was so stunned, I didn't react for a full 30 seconds. When I was like 'WHAT ON EARTH?!'. That guy is lucky he didn't vomit on me, cause I seriously (seriously, I stress) would have tried to punch him. I went to the washroom and tried to do damage control. The entire floor was wet, and the Zouk auntie was really pissed. Haha. :/

3) Me no like-y playboys. About 5 minutes after we entered Phuture, this guy sidled behind me. He was okay looking, I guess, and very cool. So I danced with him for a while. Stress on a while, cause I got bored after 5 minutes and tried to squirm away. It wasn't easy, Cheryl had to 'save' me. So for 3 awkward minutes, I was sandwiched between him and Cher. Him behind me and Cher in front trying to drag me away. Strange. For some (really strange) reason, the scene replayed in my head like a Botticelli image. (Did I get that spelling right?) . I don't know why. There is honestly no link. Anyhow, I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but I would have laughed if I saw a girl in that situation. 'You asked for it!!' would be my exact words. (And NO, for those whom I know will ask. He didn't do anything)

4) School of Seduction / Bride and Prejudice / Bridget Jones : Edge of Reason
I watched all three in a span of 1 week. I will recommend Bride and Prejudice. Great film, and followed closely to Pride and Prejudice, which I love. (Sidenote- Isn't the guy's sister supposed to want Darcy for herself? I can't remember. I need to read it again) It is very very funny, and Martin Henderson is beyond goodlooking. School of Seduction is so funny! I absolutely loved it. However, the strong British accent and no subtitles meant that I missed out a couple of jokes. Still, it is really funny, and no, don't expect to learn much about seduction, cause the emphasis is really on something else. Bridget Jones - I didn't enjoy it as much as the first part. And it was strangely disappointing, even with Colin Firth. But the fountain fight thing was so good! *laugh*

5) Hair cut. I don't know. I've been wearing caps and ponytails since my haircut. What do you think? I need to remedify it.

6) Hanging out with best friends - Priceless. Oh wait, this isn't the Citybank advertisement. (crappy laughter) Hung out with Sam whom I haven't seen for the longest time! Went to Expo and boy. That exhibition is HUGE. And full of women wearing ugly plastic like tube tops and mini skirts. I'm not sure about the appeal of these clothes in relation to buying electronic gadgets. I think the clothes look ugly as hell and really awful. But then it's just me. Erm, I'm not really an IT person so I'll just say that it was pretty cool and leave it at that.

7) Oh ya!!! The Xmas queen pageant. Saw Ricardo doing some mc-ing job, hosting this pageant thingy. Ooh. I love bitching about pageant people. *laugh. Yes, I know they are probably a lot prettier and more daring than me but.. pffft. Actually some of the girls, I don't mean to be nasty, but what are they doing there?!

8) Sentosa tomorrow. Need to go to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home