Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Totallyyyyyyyy Maddddddd!

Hehe.

Since I stopped interning at SICC - I haven't talked much about it right? Maybe I can show you the pictures of the gifts I got from my colleagues.

Ateetude tee from Zali, Kat, Dilla and Rani, SICC namecard wallet from Sally and Sheena, SICC cap (they had too many extras from some competition some years ago), SICC pin from Ronald and Citigems bracelet from Krishnan (the boss). In addition, Jessica gave me 20 bucks for helping out in the ladies open (i guess, she didn't really specify), and Adeline passed me an ang pow. Hah.

Sometimes the people whom you think cares and values you the most don't exactly care... Maybe it's my expectations, but a 'good bye, best of luck' would be a nice thing to say. I don't even need gifts, honestly.

Anyway!
Monday I went on a date with Dan =D
He wasn't late!!!! Hahaha.

The thought was nice, I guess, he wanted to get me the heart shaped praline chocs from Guylian (which I have been demanding all the time! Haha). Made me wait outside Cold Storage at Lido, wondering why on earth he's shopping at Cold Storage while he went in for a while to look for them.

Oh ya! We passed by some people doing survey, and the guy asked him 'Are you guys a couple?'. Dan's answer made me pissed off!!! Haha. No seriously, it was a little weird to hear him say what he said. But still, I guess... he said 'No' was his first reaction cause he thought the guy was asking him to do survey.

Bleah =p

We watched MindHunters... an pretty excellent movie, I thought, in terms of pacing and suspense. I really liked Christian Slater (Spoilers ahead, skip the next part if you are planning to watch) though he was killed off like in the first 30 minutes. Bleah. I liked the storyline, very Agatha Christie '10 Little Indians', although I must agree that the reveal could have been done a little better, and the motive can be loads loads better? A closet murderer who has been murdering since he was a kid, and harbours some crazy notion of being able to kill people in the FBI... that's a little tired and overused. And oh, who doesn't die after being whacked on the head with a fire extinguisher?!! Wah lau. I like LL Cool J, but it's a little too much right? Unless his head is made of diamond or something.

Actually, I spent half the movie clutching Dan's arms and burying my face into his shoulder.

=P

We had dinner at Le'Emozion, now known as Ambush! The food is prety good, and I like the red table cloth! Very pretty.

I like taking photos of him from across the table and he hates to pose alone =)
Seafood in Marinara! So yummy!

Anyway, later we walked around a little, went to Kinokuniya, then to the Red Lounge to sit on sofas. He wanted to bring me to Lips Cafe, which I think, has closed down like few months ago. HAha. But I like the Red Lounge. Kind of... where it began? I don't know...

One of the photos when we were not actually laughing / looking away from the camera / blurry / weird looking / blinking. Haha. Not the best photo, but lala. =)






Went back from there. I always like it on the train, and he's sleeping and I'm just sitting / standing there, looking at him sleep.

Wednesday!!!!

Woo hoo!
Wanted to go down to school to pass the donation tickets to Steve. (Everyone donate to the NUS Flag day! Proceeds won't go to buy stupid stuff like gold plated toilet bowls! Heh. Proceeds to go to more than 20 non government subsidised charities! I'm not like just plugging for Bizad, but in general for the flag day itself. See for every 5 bucks you donate to NKF, how much actually goes to the patients? What you donate to the Flag day will definitely help a lot of needy people!!!)

Met Ailian on the bus, so I passed it to her instead. Thank goodness! HEh

Wanted to go down a bit earlier to meet Yvonne and Sujuan but I was already running late! So I went to meet Mike at Lido. I was kind of early, so I shopped! Heee...

My first Stila product! Rouge pot!

Very steep though, a small bottle like this, and it's 40 bucks!!! Wah Lau. Look at the size! I've put it beside a bottle of nail polish to let you compare!

So expensive... but so cute! I just couldn't resist! And the blush is really really nice also...

I will wear it a lot!




And it turns out... I wasn't supposed to meet Mike at Lido, but at Cineleisure. *slap forehead. So after all, I still wasn't on time for all our meetings, and he still had to wait for me. Haha...

Anyway, he passed me some stuff he got from the office!

These!

Hahahahah!!!!!! Thanks Mike!!!!!!

MAC Stuff, which I'm gonna use to redeem my new foundation! Some of the lip colours are actually very nice! And I'm so addicted to lip glosses! So it makes me really happy!

And Salvatore Ferragamo perfume samples!!!
Yayyyy!!!


Went to watch 'Wedding Crashers' cause he had free tickets. The perks of working at SPH =D
It was good! So funny, and I have a newfound crush on Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson! Very funny stuff, and the girls are gorgeous!

Later went to Alley Bar, where I had a HUGE frozen Margarita! (To Mel and Weiyuan - THISSSS BIG LEH!!!! Like Ice Kachang!!!! WAhhaha) I love it! I'm gonna so drag people to go there with me next time!

And then cabbed down to Zouk where I met Weiyuan! I was late (as usual haha) and then we bitched about people like D and oh... D!!!! Hahahhaha. Met Mel, and I was telling them about frozen Margaritas...

Me - 'They are THIS BIG!!!'
Weiyuan - 'Ya la ya la'
Mel - 'She's high already right?'
Weiyuan - 'It's the MArgarita speaking'

Heehee...

We went on to drink more... tequila shots, apple shooters, lychee martini, cosmopolitans!!! Danced like mad! Met Cher! She said she'd never seen me so mad! HAha... messaged Dan 'I heart you!!!!' cause I felt like saying it. He was like 'High already huh...'

Hehe...

So wild! Mel is good!!!! Guys just melt when she's there! Hahha... I love clubbing with them! So fun!

Although there was some one I really wanted to dance with! It's you it's you it's you! He was probably couch potating. =D

I'm still a little high, I guess. HAha

Some guys are sleazy!!! EEks.

Okok!!! Gtg meet Cher in Sentosa! Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home