Sunday, July 24, 2005

Bloody Irritating!!!!!!

I'm in a pissy mood now.

Why??

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Bid so high for what?!!!
Got points means must throw them around ah?!!!
You are just bringing up the overall average bid!
People look at that, feel scared, then raise their bids as well!
So the overall bid will go higher!
WTH!!! I curse you, 1000 points bidder, whoever you are!!! (I'm sure it's not one of my friends...)

Irritating!!!

It's as simple as that ... keep the bids low, everyone wins!

In case you're wondering, I've blurred out my bid point, but rest assured it's a lot closer to the min bid point than the highest bloody bid point.

So if all goes well,


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My timetable!
Only, I might not be able to get 'Reading British/World Texts' cause I do not have the prerequisite 'Introduction to Literary Studies'. But I am not allowed to take Intro to Lit cause I got A for GCE A level lit.

... So what the hell.

I've sent an email to the department to ask though.

Sian, next semester's timetable is not as good as last sem's. But not bad la, if all goes well, I'll end early on Friday and have Monday free! Wheee! I would HATE IT if I had to end at 6 on Friday.

HATE IT. With a passion.

Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home