Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Shall I dye my hair again?

Back to bimbotic musings, I have an urge to do something to my hair. Obviously, there's nothing more theraputic (I know this is a wrong spelling again) than spending 5 hours in the stylist's.

I think I might want to dye my hair ... the last time i did was like 1 year back.. and the only set of pictures I can find during that period of time was the Chinablack photos.

The crazy Chinablack photos. Haha...

So.. shall I dye my hair this colour? Kind of unexciting, but I'm always quite safe and conservative when it comes to hair colour.




The totally trashed in the toilet look hahaha.
















I like my tan and my hair colour here... hahahha.











See how... I'm feeling a bit restless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home