Tuesday, September 27, 2005

amazing race 8!!!

Go Gaghan family!!!!!!!!!!! the kids are so cute!!! the parents are goodlooking!!! Epitomy of the very very nice all American family can?! I loved it when they went around helping other teams build their tents!
Go Black family!!!!!!!!!!!! Same as the Gaghan family, and I loved it when the dad asked the kids - 'are you all enjoying NY?' and the little boys were just so appreciative of what they were experiencing
Go Aiello family!!!!!!!! Cause I love to see the group dynamics! and I thought it was really funny when the dad said 'i've never went camping' and the sons in law went 'well, you had 3 daughters' 'we're gonna take you camping!' hahahha.

I'm also supporting Linz cause they have cute guys (haha) and Godlewski cause they are so damn excited all the time., and Weaver - cause i think the mom's really strong, bringing up 3 kids.

hahah going back to watch already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home