Saturday, September 03, 2005

Excerpts from last night's party

(I've not been good today.)

+++
Elasticity

On the train, Chris Chen in angst mode complaining, I was noticing how the guy opposite us was noticing us back. Maybe too well dressed for train.

CC 'Blahblahblah I hate projects. blahblahblah'

Chrisss 'Ya la... it's like that...'

Guy opposite us alights

Chrisss 'Eh, that guy who was standing opposite us... not bad right?'

CC 'Er, he's alright looking...'

Chrisss 'Alright only?'

CC 'He's definitely not your type'

Chrisss 'Hm... maybe. Why do you say so?'

CC 'He's... not that exciting. He's boring la, stable. You won't like, not your type.'

Chrisss 'Is it???!!! I don't like the stable type?! But all girls like stable types!'

CC 'He's not interesting... he's the watch soccer, stable type!'

Chrisss 'But there will be interesting, exciting and stable types!'
(I forgot why I added exciting into the equation)

CC 'It's like interesting guys, they are ... elastic. He's ... inelastic.'

Chrisss 'Oh, so I like the elastic types huh.'

+++
Being a guy

At the ATM machine at Orch MRT. Qihan called Chris Chen. He passed his phone to me to answer.

Qihan 'Where are you?' (in a talk to guy pal tone)

Chrisss 'Qihan?'

Qihan 'Erm, where are you all?'

Chrisss 'Orch MRT. He's at the ATM'

We converse a while about meeting at the SMU party.

Chrisss 'Okay, cya later'

Qihan 'Better reach here soon fucker!'

*click

Chrisss *in disbelief*

CC 'What happened?'

Chrisss 'Why did Qihan call me fucker?!!'

Later asked Qihan about it.

Qihan *laugh 'Sorry ah, but everytime I talk to the person of that (ChrisChen's) number, it's the natural way to address him'

Chrisss 'Thanks ah'


+++
Bloody Chinablack's irritating layout

Even though I've been to black for more than a couple of times now, I am still quite baffled sometimes.



So I offered to lead the way to upstairs cause the music was quite sucky, and we could sit upstairs for a while.

Wasn't a good idea ater I drank carlsberg (yuck) and tequila.

Chrisss
'Eh is this the way up? I can't remember' (points to the space between bar and hidden stairway'

ChrisChen, Sam, Qihan *ignores Chrisss

Chrisss *walks right into the empty space

ChrisChen, Sam, Qihan *burst out laughing 'Eh take care of your friend! She cannot make it!!!'

Chrisss *sad

+++
Seeing 2 Aarons

Sam 'Hey there's Aaron'

Chrisss 'Where?'

Sam 'There!'

Chrisss *waves animatedly to a guy in white who looks vaguely like Aaron, in the general direction she pointed. Guy looks at her strangely.

Sam 'Erm'

Chrisss 'Huh?'

The crowds parted a little, and then, Aaron is standing in front wearing black,

Chrisss 'Oh. Oops. Hi Aaron!' *ignores white shirt guy

+++
I see you baby

Fusheng 'Hey I saw you up there just now!'

5 minutes later

Aaron 'You were on the podium just now right!'

This is why you should never do stuff spur of moment.

+++
Very mean! Haha

Chris Chen at Macdonald's counter, to the counter guy

Chris Chen 'Okay bye Anto, thanks brother!'

Chrisss 'What the hell'

+++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home