Tuesday, September 06, 2005

.bimbo

my face skin color totally doesn't match my shoulders now. it's too fair. and i cannot use the mac foundation i just bought cause it's too light. and the tan on my shoulders don't seem to be going away. why does face tan fade so much faster than shoulder tans? it's baffling. and if i cannot use my mac foundation i cannot use my new stila rouge. and if i cannot use my new stila rouge i cannot use my new chanel lip intensities. grr irritated.

i cannot make up my mind if i want to go tan or fairer.

pros of tan - got whole load of green/turquoise tops which will go nicely with tan (in fact got lots of crap in my closet). have been told look better with tan. like more alive. no need to use blusher

cons of tan - will fade and lazy to go to sentosa. also need to buy another mac foundation. bad for skin. need to buy sunblock. have to dye hair

pros of fair - got foundations, can use stila and chanel stuff i just bought. fair with dark hair (i've decided to go back to natural black hair) is quite popular now.

cons of fair - what if become snow white fair instead of liv tyler fair?!! eeks

+++

just bought neil gaiman and on the other spectrum, a whole load of archies. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home