Wednesday, September 07, 2005

this is bliss, surely

rainy morning . tucked in bed with pink comforter . using laptop surfing around .

all i need is some one to bring me hot latte and i'll be complete!

thank god for wireless ! =D

+++

Excerpt again

Was at canteen getting breakfast from Edward's. Exchange friends Nick from Germany and Olivier from France are in the queue in front of me already ordered.

Ed 'Hi Chris! Tea today?'
Me 'Oh, just a mocha, and ham and eggs'
Ed 'Alright'

Nick and Olivier turned and faced me incredulously. 'How did he know your name?!'

Me 'Oh, I eat here a lot'

It was quite funny to see their looks of surprise. Heh.

Oh and very interesting stories from Bangkok. Hahaha.

+++

Writing my report on tourism for this afternoon.

'Not only a food paradise, Singapore is famed for shopping as well'

How very original.

+++

Should I?

I shouldn't

I want to, though

+++



That's the hairstyle I wanna get back. That was before I totally fried my hair by dying straightening and what not.