Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I am a morning girl!

Don't read on if your gag reflex is high on narcissism. =D I'm going to praise myself so much that even I think I'm so vain (I probably think this song is about me)

I just realised I really like the way I look in the morning. Especially when I've just woken up. Seriously. My skin is nice, not too dry, not icky, just ... supple. And quite nicely fair. This is not the way on nights I sleep with air conditioning; my skin gets really dry and a little pasty. That's why the air conditioner in my room is just decorative and I have both ceiling fan and air conditioning installed in the room.

I'm also considering not to straighten my hair anymore, gonna let it grow back to how it was like in JC. My hair's naturally wavy-ish curly. And when it's really long, it'll be all straight on top, and wavy on the bottom. I liked that. Especially waking up on weekend mornings; some mornings I will wake up with so many little curls and wisps in my hair. Really like the effect. Somewhat like this -



Okay, gag. I am so totally narcissistic, comparing my hair to Arwen's. =P But not exactly as gorgeous as that, obviously. It's more like the idea of the waves and curls... they look a little like that. Lala... so no more straight hair for me! I'm going back au naturale!

Okies okies...

And I really like the color of my lips in the morning! It's pink red!!! Haha... by mid morning my lip color automatically changes colour and becomes ... well like my skin color. And actually... it's a very nice pink red especially when I have like good dreams... weird huh. =P

Anyhoo. Ya. I'm so irritatingly narcissistic that I was thinking I'll make a good 'wake up beside you every morning' girl! Whahah. Nice skin and lip color and hair! Okay that was a little too much. =P

Blah. This is like a totally pointless entry. Haha. I need to boost my self esteem. =D

+++

Excerpt from project meeting yesterday. We were planning an itinery for our tourist friend -

Wen 'You cannot tire out your visitor so much! 8 hours of sleep!'
Dan 'Can! When I travelled I slept like 3 hours per day!'
Wen 'But cannot!!'
Dan 'It's possible! 6 hours of sleep is okay!'
Chris 'Ai!!! We'll just assume our visitor is allergic to sleep! Ok!!!'
All 'Hahahah!'
Wen 'He's isomniac!!' *writes that into the visior profile

I was honestly just quite exasperated. Who knew that diffused the situation at hand. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home