Sunday, April 27, 2003

Arrgghhh! I saw the photos! Arrgghhh! They saw me in a state of untidiness!

Ok guys, the photos from Redang are out!!! Eeep! I think that I have no figure whatsoever. *sigh. Anyway, Sam and I took lots of ridiculous pictures like, uh, us eating and uh, combing our hair and what not. So we have to weed out the silly photos, the gross photos and the repetitive photos and present the best ones ok? :) It should be out in about 1-2 days. I realised that I didn’t have a photo of Sexy Dive Instructor!!! Askfsdgfks!!!!!! Bummed. Took so many silly photos and I do not have one of him! How stupid am I?!?! :( And also, I do not have a pic of myself in my Phuture lace up top! *fume. I am so forgetful. Anyhoo, will be attaching the URL for the pics soon.

Anyway, I forgot to add this for yesterday. I saw some of the CHS students at Woodlands library yesterday!!! How embarrassing! I was wearing glasses and had untidy hair; baggy capris, a Redang tank top :) and an old sweater. How unattractive is that? :( I pretended not to see them. Haha. I think one of them recognised me? Despite the fact that I look vastly different from my teaching days, when I wore makeup, contacts and had nice clothes. Lol. Gee. He was like, shocked, I think. Like, ‘this person looks vaguely like someone I know, but nah, she’s so nerdy, so it can’t be.’ Also, I think my tan made me, uh a little different. Hahahaha.

Arrr! New job tomorrow! Am nervous? Oh guess what, guess what? Had a funny dream yesterday. It was so real, I swear. I dreamt that I was talking to Alice, the administrator for CHS, and she’s like ‘Are you interested in coming back to CHS to teach? I need someone who can work until the middle of July.’ And I’m like, in a limbo, b/c I have to commit myself to the NUS job until mid July as well. I was really tempted to go back to CHS (in the dream), because, err… you know. But I couldn’t b/c I promised Ming I’d work with her in NUS. So, yeah. I woke up and was immensely relieved that it’s a dream. Sounds so clichéd right? Haha… Like the ending of a primary school composition – ’I woke up and was relieved to find it was a dream’. But strangely enough, that’s how I felt. Hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home