Friday, April 25, 2003

Went to SMU yesterday for the interview and report thingy. *sigh. I think I screwed it. I mean, arrr! The group discussions without the professors were so much better than the group discussions with the professors. I think the professors didn't like me. Bleah. Whatever, really. *mad.

So I was at SMU to verify my application and stuff and I got to the queue and before I said my name, the girl in the queue was like 'You're Christine right?' and I'm like, yeah. And she's like 'I know, because I was is Swiss Cottage as well'. I am quite embarressed to say that I didn't recognise her. Err... maybe she changed a lot. But she really didn't look like anyone I know. And I wasn't that um, famous in secondary school that every senior would know me. Um. Hmmmm.

I don't wanna talk about the discussion, so, yeah, the report. I think I screwed the report as well. I finished writing it, had about 10 minutes to spare before I realised that autobiography is different from memoirs. *sheepish. Haha. So I had to rewrite. Heh. But I guess it was okay in the end.

I wonder how would the rest of my discussion group do... most of the group who were vocal without the professors were pretty vocal in the prescence of the professors as well, except for me, I guess. Ah. Dang it. Oh, met this guy who's very nice. Um, can't really remember his name. Starts with L. Lionel? Leonard? Lenny? Anyhoo. He offered to walk me to a further bus stop which has my bus, about 10 - 15 minutes further. Then when we reached my bus stop, he said he had to take the bus from the other side. So, he had to cross the highway (it was at the Conoration Plaza place) :D. That was pretty sweet of him.

Oh, oh! NTU called for my Mass Comm application. I'm like wtf?! I screwed up my GP and they want to interview me for Mass Comm? I put that in 2nd choice as a joke actually. So does that mean that my first choice is denied? *faint. I must have NUS business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home