Saturday, April 26, 2003

Assorted thoughts. A little bit about SARS

*Frustrated.

I want to buy shoes! Charles and Keith has this gorgeous tribal style strappy sandals that I saw on Yan. But they do not have them in my size now!!!!!!! And I have to wait for about 2 weeks to 1 month! Arrgghhh!!! I want those shoes and I want them now!! I hate it. Why wasn't I born with size 5 feet? Why didn't my mum think to bind my feet when I was young? Why did Charles & Keith not manufacture more size 7s? Bleah. Actually I think size 7 feet in those little sandals would look kind of unflattering. Hmmm... Well, I don't care. Maybe should go to VNC at Citylink to check out if they have something like that. Yup, yup. I want shoes

Anyway, am thinking a little about Lionel/Leonard/Lenny from yesterday, and realised that he's actually quite cute? Yup. Didn't think too much about him at first, but later when he was walking me to the bus stop realise that he's actually quite cute. Eh. I'm slow, aren't I? Lol. Anyway, he's kind of cool as well. I mean, he likes cars! :D Same here! Although I am not too proficient in that topic, but am quite interested in cars. We were looking at cars on the road and uh, talking about them :) And both of us like speeeed! Fast cars and all. Okok. I know I haven't even passed my BTT, but who cares man! He drives!

*oh, message.

Wtf! It's Nick again. Has been smsing me this afternoon when I was at the library (Yesh, I am a nerd. Ok? Ok? I admit) Asked me out for a drink which I declined, and then asked if he could call me. Arrrhhhh. I didn't even bother to reply, and now he just smsed again!

Get. A. Hint.

Oh, oh. Mum bought those electronic thermometres. Those that you stuff into your ear and goes 'beep'. Yeah, it's that one. Lol, we are sure kiasee (afraid to die) Singaporeans, aren't we? Hahaha... so our Fight SARS plan includes Scotts Emulsion cod liver oil, checking of temperature every morning, and dad got N94 masks! Hee... we are fully prepared huh? :) Quite fun to play around with the thermometer actually. Perhaps am harbouring unconscious ambitions of being a doctor, no? Hahaha...

Am thinking about the news report just now, saying that about half of all SARS cases are of medical workers. Think that is really sad and ironic. Because firstly, they got SARS while helping to fight SARS. Secondly, they don't deserve it at all, unlike those under-quarantined idiots who still went around trying to infect people. Life is unfair! *angry. I am not a sentimental sniffily person (ok, maybe sometimes I am), but I think it's damn unfair that people who actually are helping and doing good are dying. While arseholes who are under-quarantine break their quarantine and go around announcing that they are breaking the quarantine. Just go and crawl back under your rocks. What disgusting people.

Bah, I'll just stop before I turn this into a rant fest.

Will see the photos tomorrow! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home