Thursday, April 24, 2003

Hey!!!

I’m back! From the gorgeous island of Redang. Was planning to write a recap sort of thing, and when I realised that it’s gonna take a long time to write everything down, I decided to write a short entry first. Got back on Wednesday night, with a tan in tow :D!!! Am happy. And guess who sent a really really sweet message!

*smiles

Anyway, I’m gonna talk about what happened today. Will post the Redang events a little later, when I finish writing it. Was on the phone the first thing in the morning with PS and talked about Redang, and then Ming called with a job offer at NUS, so zipped down to Clementi to have lunch with Ming and get the interview details. Anyway, Ming is going to SMU tomorrow morning for the interview and report! Good luck babe! I am scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. *excited. Wonder how it’s like.

So I went to the NUS Engineering Faculty to interview for the job and they took me and Ming on the spot! *Yay! I was so afraid that I could not find a job after Catholic High, but now… I’d say I’m quite lucky. Maurice also offered to inform me when they have a vacancy in Cat. High. *happy. Does it mean that he wants to see me again? Hahaha… am reading too much into a little message. But it’s sweet of him to think of me. But then again, he’s a nice guy, he’d probably do the same for everybody. But he was thinking of me, so I’m happy. (I used 3 ‘but’ in the last 3 sentences! English out of the window!)

Oh also, Sam called and asked if I wanted a job with Ascendas, something about being a travelling computer programme problem solver person :) Heh, I don’t know if I’m qualified, haha. Moreover, I already took the NUS job. But I love my friends! How they always look out for me and stuff.

It’s about 8 bucks a hour! *yay! This, is seriously great. Ok, so I would prefer immensely if I were to get a job offer back at Cat High, but eh, I count my blessings. And this job will take me till July, so basically, I’m covered. Thanks, Ming :) *hug. And we’ll both be working together! This is great! Maybe we can ogle at cute Engineering guys together eh? Haha…

So I’ll go and continue writing my Redang update, and post it together with a link to the pictures soon. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home