Monday, April 28, 2003

Yay!

Just found money. Uh, in my bank. The teaching money from CHS came in! Hahahah… and I can expect a little more, b/c they pay in half-months. Hurrah! This should be enough to cover my shoes and this skirt I’ve been eyeing from Esprit. Don’t know… I would really prefer to buy Mango or Zara skirts than Esprit’s, though the Esprit one was quite nice. *shrug. Will see.

Anyway, first day at NUS Dept of Civil Engn today… was eeehhh… ok, I guess. I think I know why they give us a slightly higher pay though. It’s is to compensate for the money I’m gonna spend on eye gels. I swear, I’ve been staring at the computer for the whole day!!! I need an eye massage! Now! (Uh… is there such a thing? An eye massage? Don’t know. I know I need something like it) Anyway, think will go and buy the Bodyshop Elderflower eye gel. It is supposed to be pretty good? Right? Anyway, Sam and I went to Bodyshop to look for it, can’t find it and found out that apparently it’s going to be phased out!!! Arrgghh! They can’t be serious. So, any of you dependent on the eye gel, you might want to stock up. Eh Sam, this Sat, we go hunting for it k?

Well. Nick just called. And smsed. I don’t know about this. I mean, on one hand I could not be bothered about him. I don’t even know him!! But it’s just that, he’s so nice. Even when I didn’t sms back, he’d still continue smsing me. In a sense, it’s really irritating, but then again, I feel bad, and I had no choice but to reply. It’s like, people always treat me real nice (ie Yu, among others), and I don’t reciprocate this niceness. I feel really really bad… hum… I’m sorry, k? To those whom I’ve treated shabbily when you guys have treated me so well. I can be so callous at times.

Oh oh, went to look for PS and Pea today! Had dinner with PS at Ikea. What a slack job you have!!! :D I can sit there all day and stone, I don’t mind! So… PS had this Ettusais cream thingy that she was applying all over her forehead. Haha… don’t worry… it’ll take effect soon. :) Lucky! Such a fun job. Haha…

Ok, got to go sleep. Work tomorrow! *Yawn. Wish something exciting will happen real soon. But then again, it’s the Engineering faculty. What can happen? Booorriinggg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home