Saturday, May 03, 2003

Eh, pink is not that easy to read eh? and still so many kinks! The <$blogdateheaderdate$> thingy and have not set up the links as well. Hahaha.. will modify when I'm free :)

Yup, this is a happy new blog template. It's better than gloomy black, no? What you feel, you attract. Don't want to attract gloom. Heh.. Anyway, made this template myself! *yay. But couldn't figure how to put tag board in without the whole thing going screwy-upy. So...installed a commenting system for the moment until I can work out the kinks and put tagboard back in. In the meantime have to reply to these tagboard messages.

amir: h e l l is banned? s h i t.
amir: hey, it's no big deal being an officer, it's largely due to your academic performance. you'd see some really screwed up officers in SAF. **damn**, they made me one.

Is it? Then you must be one of those overachievers as well! Hahaha.
Sydney: Hey I think Jewel covered the song too... Quite good
I don't really like Jewel's singing, don't know why... Heh. I'll download it to listen though :)
sam: argh bbmak had a version of that too, with the this is the final boarding call as well. think it's part of the song?
Don't think so. John Denver's the original version. His version doesn't have the corny final boarding call part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home