Monday, July 21, 2003

It's been ages
since I last checked in. :) Have been crazy busy and my schedule for this entire week is so crazy I swear... I'll take things slow the following week.
Whhhhhaaaaaaat's been up these couple of days? Saturday, Sunday, Monday were fuuuunnn :D:D:D

Sunday | Shopping with PS!

Went shopping with PS. Ran around Suntec and Orch to get clothes we need. Haha... she got her formal top and tshirts. And we spent soo.... much time looking for my shorts. *hugs PS. Awww. She's too nice, accompanying me all over to get the perfect cotton shorts and telling me 'Not to give up!'. In the end we found it. At Baleno. I love my cotton shorts.

Shopping with PS is too fun! A new shopping buddy!!! Hahah...

Saturday | New red Roxy sweater and Junior Committee BBQ!
Went out with Cheryl to Heeren to buy some stuff before heading to Prince George Park for the bbq. Was v fun and I found my RED HOODED SWEATER WITH MINIMAL DESIGN, LONG SLEEVES, POCKETS and keeps me warm! Hahah... peoplw who have been shopping with me recently would know that I've been looking for a sweater like mad, but never been able to find one. Found it at Flash and Splash; it has a nice roxy design, simple and very warm. Yaayyyy. Maybe I should shop with Cheryl more, haha. Had so much fun that we forgot the time and had to take a cab down to PGPR.

The BBQ was for the Jam and Hop main committee and junior comm. Was v fun, and Cher and I lost our way. Haha... but we met this Ethan-Zohn-ish guy who directed us in the correct way. Such a nice person. :) Met up with Val and the rest of the comm (too many people to name heh) and had a lot of fun.

BBQ was fun, and so were to games. Haha... Val's pole dance, Cher's really funky Work It dance. And some 'Truth' stuff that I said and I hope they didn't think I'm serious. Haha... Jand H bbq was generally very fun yeah. And I have nice eyes. *snigger. Inside joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home