Saturday, November 22, 2003

Song - Hit Them Up Style by Blu Cantrell

Thought - I cannot stand mismatches

I just got my new left contact lens to replace the ones I lost a couple of months ago. I'm sure a lot of questions are in your mind right now. How did I lose only the left side of the lenses, how did I cope for these 3 months, and why did it take me so long to replace them. Dispense with these questions.

What I cannot stand is the newness of my new lens.

Yes. The newness.

It's so new. It still has that blue tint to it. My older one doesn't have it. Probably the blue tint dissolved after being in the case for so long waiting for me to replace it's companion. Or whatever happens to blue tints. And it's weird. Not because it's new and has a blue tint, but because it's mismatched. Does this mean my eyes would be weird too? Cause the lenses are different, and that ought to affect a little right?

It's bothers me more than an itch I cannot reach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home