Sunday, November 23, 2003

Dancing to - Hey Ya by OutKast
Thoughts - A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright


Mid Exams break!

Hey Ya is such a happy song :D Escpecially the starting. It's like That Thing You Do. Such a happy song and you instinctively feel like dancing to it. Haha.

Anyhow, yesterday was my mid exams break. Hoho. Went out with Mike to get a present for WeiHerng. Ended up buying 2 tops from Topshop... which is quite interesting, cause I think it's a direct jab to him. Hahah. Anyway, some of the shirts there are pretty cool. Think I'll get some for the bro too. The dog tag one. Haha.

Was fun yesterday. I mean shopping. Haha, and of course hanging out with Mike. Reminds me that I have not been looking up my other JC friends like Ming, and PS. Oh well, I guess it has to be after exams. PS's bday.

Why Shopping is a sport
Anyhow, bought some stuff yesterday! :D:D Shopping should be declared as a sport, I feel. Why?

1) It requires a lot of training - Untrained people would find it hard to last even 2 hours of shopping. You do have to walk around quite a bit, you know. In heeled sandals, no less. You think you can take it? Think again, man. Like other sports, you need to train a lot.

2) Like some sports, a lot of dedication and passion is needed - Do you really think that you are getting the best deal? You need to do research man, you know, cross evaluation and all that. Alternative evaluation. Where to get the best stuff for what. And you need to be patient. Patience. And you have to be passionate about it, see. You have to Want to do it.

3) And like some sports, money is needed. - Hah. Enuf said.

Bleag, I was totally crapping.

Haha. Anyway, bought myself a couple books. Agatha Christie's, as usual. From Kino, which irked me quite a bit cause I actually had the 20% coupon which I forgot to bring. But I needed to buy something, so I just grabbed whatever I liked. Had wanted to buy the Complete Sherlock Holmes that Larry recommanded (and bought), but I didn't like the hardcover version. Oh yah. Mike told me about this bookshop at Far East that has pretty good books. And I'm going there a couple of weeks later. WITH MORE CASH! HAHAhah. I'm thinking of getting the Far Side GAllery. Have you guys read Far Side? That guy's genius, I tell you. Maybe I should get the organiser. Hm.

And had the nice Waffles that Amir was talking about a couple of months ago. Haha. Gelare with the tick above the E. HAha. It's nice, I had the Tutti Fruiti one. The strawberry's sinful, I tell you. Yum.

Yes! YEs! I got my Origins Lip Remedy too! I lost my old one. Freaking 23 bucks gone just like that. Sigh. So bought myself another one. Another 23 bucks gone like that. I love it though, so I don't care. So there.

I'm getting crappy. Got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home