Friday, January 02, 2004

Happy New Year!

Happy NY my loyal readers (who probably number to about 5?) Hoho. I had a nice New Year... Had actually been at home slacking, deciding not to meet them after all. Then WeiHerng called, and said he felt out of place or sth... and that since I was the one to invite him I should come. Right. It was a ploy, cause when I was there, I realised he knew everyone! *lol. But still. It was fun.

What is the big deal about NY actually?

It got me thinking what actually is so important about the NY eve that you HAVE to be outside, you HAVE to be counting down, you HAVE to be with a huge group people, and you HAVE to be having estactic-level fun.

Goodness, it's just another day. At least, our outing did feel like a normal outing.

How did you know?!

We had dinner at Magic Wok, some dingy restaurant at Far East Plaza. Then we went to Lucky Plaza to play pool. Which leads me to the above exclamation. How the heck do my friends know places like these exist? And if it's because it's popular, why didn't I ever know about it? (And if your answer is 'that's because you are a loser', you're so wrong) Ah well. Maybe, just maybe, I'm what they classify a shopping girl. If you ever need to know anything about clothes and boutiques etc, please direct them to me. If you want to know about pastimes like pool and dingy restaurants, please direct them to someone else okay? Anyway I digress. This guy MArk was sitting beside me, and all of a sudden I realise he's the one who has been around in meetings and stuff. Weird, cause he looks very different all the time.

We then went to Dubliner Irish Bar. It's a very nice place. Love it a lot actually... I love the building. I can't describe it in architectural terms, but it's just beautiful in an world world sort of way. The furnishings' comfy, and you feel like you can slink in their sofas forever. Yup, it's a v. nice place, can't wait to go back there again.

Anyhow, some stupid idiotic guys pissed me off while I was waiting for Mum to pick me up. I hate those stupid bastards who decided that spraying silly string into people's faces (literally) is fun and legal. It is NOT. It's like harrassment. In fact, I was so pissed by one that I actually screamed 'F*** YOU!' at one of them. Haahah. Yes I know that was crass, but I was pissed. Don't ever piss me off when I'm tired and hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home