Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I have not had dinner at home for a long time, and I feel really guilty. I know there are people for whom eating at home is an occasional thing, but it is different for me. I guess I am a little more homeward bound.

Since last last Sunday, I haven't really had dinner at home... and it makes me sad. I haven't seen dad for a long time too. Since 23rd actually. 23 was bash, had dinner at Sakae then went to to the Xmas bash. 24 was spent with Sam at Suntec, had dinner at NYDC. 25 was spent with the Uni crew, we had dinner at Marina Bay. 26... was I can't remember. Oh it was potluck at Augustine's place. 27th, 28th and 29th... can't remember too. 30th, I had meeting-dinner with Yantyng, Ken and Larry at Causeway Point. 31st, was out with the FOC crew (Delvin, Yingyin, WeiH, WeiS, Mark, Kelvin, Coreen, Grace and Kelvin's gf) at MAgic Wok or something like that.

So actually am supposed to have dinner with some ppl later at Cineleisure... but in the end I didn't go. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home