Saturday, January 10, 2004

Welcome to the world of the weird. aka Friendster.

This person who msged me on friendster looks eerily like some guy from my sec school right down to the way he talks, just that he's cuter. And gosh. He really does look like the person. But he's not.

And this guy who has messaged me once abt my friendster photo 'looking like a supermodel's' has just messaged again. With the same message. 2 months later. And he must have never seen a supermodel before, if he said my photo was akin to a supermodel's.

And this person, who, 2 months ago, said he was leaving friendster and asked for my number (which I ignored, naturally), has 'came back', and resumed our conversation as if 2 months hasn't passed.

And this one who said he feels very happy and estatic everytime he sees me online.

And another that went 'Hello sweet face! Blah blah blah....'. Who on earth uses the term sweet face?!

And about a few million guys wanting to teach me how to play the drums. Heh.

There are some really cute ones though. Lol.

Of course, there are weirder ones out there.. I believe the world is full of freaks. Share your stories with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home