Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Ahhh! The stupid server just wiped out everything that I typed. *seethes

Anyway, as I was saying before I got wiped out. I think Mike is a little mad at me? Haha… Now it’s not often that you get me admitting that I do something wrong, but I think I was really horrible this time. Mike was nice enough to sms me after my Redang trip to ask me how was the trip. The problem is, I replied uh, 2 days later. I’m really awful aren’t I? But the sms really slipped my mind, and when I remembered, uh, it’s 2 days later. Yeah, so...

Oh, forgot to add this in my older entry. Gave Mike his bday present and he gave me mine. :) What with our bdays being so close. So nice! He gave me a Marie Claire Dessert book. (Hey...this is handy, I remembered I wanted to get something like that to make a strawberry cheesecake. I think I blogged it!) and a Bloom lipstick in Iridescent :D Nice.

Oook. Work was pretty normal today, nothing out of the ordinary happened. But then again, with a job like this, I can’t really foresee anything exciting happening.

Skills to learn to survive the workplace while slacking

1.Perfect the art of looking sidesways without appearing to look sideways.
2.Train your hearing such that you can hear even a slight shuffle of feet.
3.Fingers are trained to press the keys alt-tab with lightning accuracy in record time to change screen.

Like men change to adapt their surroundings, I’ve learnt new skills to survive in my workplace. With my new skills, I can slyly surf the web and update my blog while I surf. Without my boss knowing! Hah! Hahaha! I’m so smart, I scare myself sometimes. Hoho… You should have seen today. What with pressing alt-tab to change screens from the blog to MS Excel whenever Carla, Prof Koh or Dr. M walks pass. Haha… Actually it’s not so bad that they catch me slacking. But because I’m working with Ming, middle name ‘EFFICIENT’, I look really bad when I take a break. Because they’ll turn and see Ming at her desk working furiously. Eh.

From today onwards, I am going to keep a count of the number of cute guys that dropped by the office

Saw 1 cute guy(s) today.

Oh, the Redang photos should be out soon, maybe tomorrow or the day after! *excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home